Target of Use
If the subject of the permit is a corporation or business with more than 30 employees, this permit will be invalidated.
The term "regular worker" means a worker who belongs to a workplace and works at least eight hours a day, a worker registered with four major insurances, or a worker equivalent thereto.
Use for Online Video Platform
During the period of use, you can upload your music by including it in your account on video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
You can maintain the video already registered on the video platform even after the period of use.
Even after the period of use, videos already registered on the video platform can be shared by link or iframe method.
After the period of use, the video platform cannot include the sound source and upload it.
Videos uploaded on YouTube before the period of use cannot be uploaded on Facebook after the period of use has expired. (Because I can't upload it after the period ends)
Videos cannot be uploaded to the Platform with an account other than the account in the User's name.
Used in Outsourcing Results
Through the video content supply contract, the sound source can be included in the video results to be handed over to the contract target. However, the timing of handing over the result must be within the period of use.
The results already handed over after the period of use are not a problem if they are used for designated purposes.
Results can be uploaded to online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
The deliverables can be used for offline stores, exhibitions, and performances managed by the recipient.
The subject supplied with the deliverable must not deform and modify the video including the sound source.
Use it to Stream Videos
During the period of use, music sources can be used for streaming using users' accounts on video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
You can upload videos to the platform (ex. YouTube) after completing streaming during the period.
Even if you stream during the usage period, you cannot upload the same video to the video platform after the usage period expires.
Use as Background Music for Website
It can be used as the background music for a site managed by the person who purchased it during the period of use.
If a website can create new creations using music, such as making videos using music, it is redistribution and cannot be used.
Use for games, apps, and software
You can use it for the game software you create during the period of use.
If the game is released (or released) within the period of use, you can distribute the game even if the period of use is over.
It cannot be used for application software such as apps except for games you create during the period of use.
You will not be able to update and distribute software that has already been released since the end of the period. Contact us separately
Not available in offline locations.
It is not available in places such as performances and exhibitions.
You cannot play music in a store that is not managed by the person who purchased it during the period of use.
Not available if you have a speaker in your product and want to sell music in it (whether the software is in the device or not)
Use in Movies
You can create a sound source in a movie produced by the person who purchased it during the period of use.
You can release a movie produced by the person who purchased it within the period of use.
There is no problem if the movie has already been released even after the period of use is over.
Movies containing sound sources cannot be released after the end of the period of use.
Movies containing sound sources cannot be released after modification at the end of the period of use.
User for TV, Radio
Not available for TV or radio. You can make additional inquiries.
Special Music licenseVersion 2.3
Article 1 Purpose
The purpose of this MEWPOT Free Sound Source License (hereinafter referred to as the "License") is to stipulate the non-exclusive rights to use the sound source between MEWPOT Corp. (hereinafter referred to as “Rightholder”) and the copyright user (the "User").
Article 2 Definitions
(1) The definitions of the terms used in this License are as follows:
1. The term MEWPOT Homepage means wired and wireless internet music services provided by the Rightholder (including web, mobile web and app services).
2. "Video online platform" means an online platform that can upload videos such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Naver TV, and Kakao TV.
3. The term "permission period" means the period during which the right holder can use the sound source.
4. The term Edited Video means a video containing the target work.
5. "Software" means the application software that runs on the operating system.
6. The term "regular worker" means a worker who belongs to a workplace and works at least eight hours a day, a worker registered with four major insurances, or a worker equivalent thereto.
Article 3 Responsibilities of the User
(1) The user must not be a corporation or individual business entity that employs at least 30 regular workers at the time the permit is issued. If this provision is not observed, the permission to use the subject work will be automatically revoked.
Article 4 Scope of Permission to Use of Works
(1) During the license period, the user can register the edited video on the video online platform with his or her account and transmit it to an unspecified number of people. The following is an example in which the operation is allowed to be used:
1. In the case of generating revenue from views by uploading and transmitting a video containing the target work on the video platform (YouTube).
2. In the case of transmitting a non-profit video containing the target work on Instagram and Facebook.
3. In the case of sharing content using YouTube, Naver blog purging function, or iframe.
4. In the case that you use donation as the background music during your Twitch broadcast.
(2) Prior to the end of the license period, the right to use the edited works registered on the online platform of the video pursuant to paragraph 1 of this Article will continue even after the license period ends.
(3) During the license period, users can stream the approved sound source along with the video to the video online platform under their name. However, it is not allowed to send the target work in a streaming manner that does not include the video.
(4) The User can send software containing the function of performing the target work during the license period.
1. The user may transmit the software completed pursuant to paragraph 4 of this Article even after the end of the license period. However, the software cannot be modified and transmitted after the license period.
2. The finished software cannot redistribute the target work
(5) The User can send and perform targeted works through the Internet website managed by themselves during the license period.
(6) USERS CAN TRANSMIT AND PERFORM THE TARGET WORKS IN THE SPACE MANAGED BY THEMSELVES DURING THE PERMISSION PERIOD.
(7) The User can include the target work in the video supplied through the video content supply contract during the license period.
1. The supplied video can be registered on the video online platform and used for transmission to an unspecified number of people.
2. The target work can be performed along with the video in a place managed by the person who received the video through the contract.
3. The person who receives the video through the contract can broadcast the target work on media such as TV and radio.
(8) The User can include the grand prize work in the films they produce during the license period. You can perform a released movie.
(9) Movies already released pursuant to paragraph 9 of this Article may be performed even after the license period is over. However, the released movie cannot be performed after remake after the license period.
(10) You do not have to display the copyright holder's 'name' for the work that was used during the license period.
(11) The target work cannot be broadcast on terrestrial, IPTV, satellite, or radio media
Article 5 Removal of Videos Containing Works
(1) In the case that Edited Video includes excessive sensationalism, violence, etc. or may violate the customs, the Rightholder may immediately restrict the use of the sound source without notice.
(2) It is not possible to arbitrarily edit and recreate a work other than cropping the sound source and changing the speed of the sound source. The following are examples of prohibited in this regard, and are no longer restricted:
1. In the case of releasing a song with lyrics attached to the song;
2. In the case that a new instrument is added to the sound source; and
3. In the case of claiming copyright after changing the sound source.
Article 6 Restriction of the Form of Transfer of Works
(1) The User cannot send or duplicate works to third parties in a reusable form. The following example prohibits the use of the target work:
1. The User shall not transmit the form of a digital voice file containing the target work alone outside the homepage of the MEWPOT.
2. The User may not publicly transmit or reproduce the work to a third party for any purpose not specified in this License.
3. If you upload the mp3 file of the target work to the p2p torrent site and replicate it
(2) The User shall not transmit, receive, or reproduce works to or from third parties in a manner not prescribed in this Permit.
(3) The User cannot perform through products produced and sold.